Frankfurt, (19 September 2018) – MV Index Solutions (MVIS) has changed the eligibility criteria for the
MVIS Emerging Markets Aggregate Bond Index (MVEMAG) and its subindices. Effective with the monthly review effective on December 1st, 2018, all sukuk bonds will be eligible for index inclusion.
In addition, the replacement rule for
• the MVIS US Listed Biotech 25 Index (MVBBH),
• the MVIS US Listed Oil Services 25 Index (MVOIH),
• the MVIS US Listed Pharmaceutical 25 Index (MVPPH),
• the MVIS US Listed Retail 25 Index (MVRTH), and
• the MVIS US Listed Semiconductor 25 (MVSMH),
will be discontinued. In case of a component deletion, the deleted component will not be replaced until the following semi-annual review.
This change will also be effective on December 1st, 2018.
The amended Index Guide is available for download at www.mvis-indices.com/index-guides on November 30th, 2018.
MV Index Solutions